Saturday, December 31, 2005

Doing a heck of a job, if I do say so myself

What up asses --

Lloyd here with my final musings on the last year. Some of you brownise out there have thought that I am not real, that I am some sort of cruel trick one of your pals are playing on you.

Don't flatter yourselves, asshats. Lloyd is as real as rain, and so is Mittens, for that matter. Don't be hatin' the man you so wish you could be. (DMoany, I am talking to you and your First Amendment Hatin' ways.)

So, without further ado, I give you my resolutions for 2006.


-- Punch that stupid pony down at the petting zoo in the mouth. I was feeding it carrots. It stole the whole bag from my Nephew's hand. I want revenge.

-- Learn to tango. I hear chicks dig a man who can cut a rug. Once I get the moves down, look out world, here I come.

-- Eat less brownies. This year feels like a Rice Krispie Treats kind of year, don't you think?

-- Find even more crappy blogs like DMoany's and that Vaupel and company (see links at the top right of my blog) and call them on their shit. The world needs less crap in it, and I am the man to reduce it.

Well, that's all I have now. No doubt there will be more. Can any of you brownies out there think of any I'm forgetting? If not, we'll be in touch.

-- Lloyd

5 Comments:

At 12:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, here's a shitty blog you should check out. Worst thing I ever read.

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger LloydChristmas69 said...

Oh, haha. Very Clever, anon. I bet you think that was clever or something.

Too bad I know you suck and take it up the pooper.

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger LloydChristmas69 said...

I assure you, I am 100% hetero. Sorry to let you down.

 
At 9:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard lloyd operates a glory hole in the alley behind the bank.

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger LloydChristmas69 said...

You'd be wrong, my friend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home