Thursday, January 12, 2006

RIP


Although I have really no reason to mourn - I don't know anyone who died in the coal attack - I still feel pain. I still weep. It's been a while since the coal attack. I think about it all the time. It deeply affected me. I will NEVER forget that day. I was at the bank. A customer came in and told us that coal had attacked the miners, and he was trying to get a TV so we could watch the crazed coal. I thought he was making it up - testing my banking skills. When I got out of the bank, I saw my friend Margo. I asked her if she had heard about the coal attacks. My landlord didn't even say anything. He just wanted to know where last month's rent check was. ASSHOLE!

I watch the footage and look at the pictures. I can't imagine the horror of what really happened when the angry coal attacked those miners, but I know that I am changed. For one, I am buying a hybrid car ASAP, bitches.

2 Comments:

At 8:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well Lloyd, if you can't pay your rent maybe you should forego such luxuries as your own apartment and move in with your parents.

Two words: Free Housing

Just some advice so that maybe you can sock some money away for a change.

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger LloydChristmas69 said...

"Sock" some money? Good advice, loser. Maybe instead I'll sock you for a change.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home